Alexander Ross 1894. Agreeable rustic Gothic in red granite with sandstone dressings. Red-tiled roof with broach-spired wooden bellcote. Font 1892, and screen 1904. Twelfth century grave marker or coffin slab to Radulfus, Chaplain to the Bishop of Aberdeen.
Eucharist with Sunday School on 2nd and 4th Sunday of each month
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.