St Cuthbert's Episcopal, Hawick
Address: Slitrig Crescent, Hawick, TD9 0EN
Local Authority: Scottish Borders
A Sir George Gilbert Scott building of 1858. Reredos by J Oldrid Scott, 1905. Chancel screen by Robert Lorimer. Some fine stained glass including contemporary windows of 1995 and 2002.
Sundays 10.30 Sung Eucharist
2nd Sunday 4.30pm Taize
Last Sunday 4.30pm Evensong
Wednesdays 11.00am Holy Communion
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.