Elegant church by William Ramage 1862 with a red, slender Gothic western tower. Mural tablet of Bishop Jolly who is depicted in the east window. Beautiful stained glass. Oak rood screen, pulpit and lectern are the important ornaments. A short distance away are the ruins of the medieval church whose elaborate bellcote of 1635 survives.
Sunday 10.30 am
Open by arrangement
Contact St Congan's Episcopal.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.