Built in 1696, renovated in 1775, and widened in 1825 with later additions. Unusual bell tower above a clock and a rare triangular window. Lainshaw Loft used for Stewarton Foodbank. New and restored windows installed for tercentenary in 1996.
Sunday: 11.00am and 4.30 pm
Open by arrangement
Contact St Columba's Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.