Small church in the shape of a Latin cross, designed by Arthur Harrison of Stockton-on-Tees and paid for by the Bute family. The building materials were all shipped from Teesside. The sanctuary lamp is in the form of a ship’s lamp. Stained glass window by Fr Ninian Sloan of ‘Our Lady Star of the Sea’ dedicated to the memory of the Royal and allied navies stationed at Lossiemouth 1946-72 and donated by them.
Sunday Mass: 6.30pm
Open by arrangement
Contact St Columba's.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.