The old church was built in 1843 and reconstructed and enlarged 1903. The design of a sloping floor and balcony is unusual. The balcony front is French Fibre plasterwork. Table runner by Malcolm Lochhead. Three-light window by Stephen Adam in the hall which is the former Kilbirnie West Church.
Open by arrangement
Contact St Columba's.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.