Small rectangular granite-built church with a flèche by Ross & Macbeth, 1892-3. Noteworthy stained glass, c1900, including a window above the organ to St Cecilia. The small but welcoming congregation celebrated its centenary in 2005, and built the small adjacent hall the same year. The building also hosts Roman Catholic services.
Sunday: Episcopal: 10.30 am Parish Eucharist; Roman Catholic: 4.15 pm Mass
Open by arrangement
Contact this church
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.