A well-used parish church and flourishing parish centre standing in its own grounds. The original church of 1871 is now the parish centre; the present church was built in 1933. The light airy interior is lit by clerestory windows over an open arcade.
Saturday Vigil 5.30pm, Sunday 9.30am and 12noon, Mon-Fri 9.30 am, Sat 10.00am
Open daily 9.00am – 5.00 pm
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.