The church was built and opened in 1908. The Marian shrine in the grounds was erected in 1958 for the Golden Jubilee.
Saturday Vigil 6.00pm, Sunday 10.30am, weekdays Mon. Tues. Wed. Frid. 10.00a.m.
Open daily on request at house
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.