The church, which opened in 1900, was originally intended to be the church hall. Crucifixion window, an example of the early work of stained glass artist Gordon M Webster, and another free-standing window, the Calling of the Apostles, also by Webster. Icons of St Joseph, St Bride and Christ in Glory by icon painter Sr Petra Clare.
Saturday Vigil 5.30pm; Sunday 10.00am, 12.00noon, 3.30pm and 6.00pm
Open 7.00am-9.00pm every day
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.