A church was first erected in 1857, but a larger building was required by the 1980s when the building was extended as far as the grounds allowed. The marriage of old and new buildings in 1984 has given a modern and attractive church while still retaining much of the original character. The architects were Cullen, Lochhead and Brown.
Saturday Vigil 6.00pm;
Open 9am-7pm daily OR by appointment.