Designed by Hew Maitland Wardrop whose design was executed by Robert Rowand Anderson, 1890. Gothic Revival style church with fine Scots detail. Carved oak furnishings by Robert Lorimer. Henry Willis organ. Stained glass by Ballantine & Gardiner, Heaton, Butler & Bayne, and the Abbey Studio.
Open by arrangement
Contact St Anne's Episcopal Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.