Consecrated in 1848, St Anne’s was designed by William Hay. In Gothic Revival style with a nave and chancel, it is similar to many Early English parish churches. Fine stained glass windows by Alexander L Russell, Clayton & Bell and Gordon Webster. Relief of The Last Supper in the reredos. Pipe organ by Harrison & harrison, installed in 1887.
11.00 am Sundays except for 5th Sunday of the month (see church magazine or ring for details of venue).
Open by arrangement
Contact St Anne's.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.