Designed by celebrated Scottish church architect Peter MacGregor Chalmers in a Romanesque style, the church was completed in 1912. A particular feature is the complex stone carving and the stained glass, much of it by William Wilson and Gordon Webster. The organ is a particularly good example of the work of Ingram & Co.
Sunday 11.00 am all year; and 10.00 am in July and August
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.