Designed by John Robertson as a memorial to Anne, Duchess of Sutherland and Countess of Cromartie, it was constructed between 1890 and 1892 with the chancel added in 1899. The pulpit is of Caen stone and alabaster, the altar and reredos of marble and alabaster showing carved reliefs. Stained glass windows are by J Powell & Sons 1891 and Heaton, Butler & Bayne 1892-c.1910.
Sunday 9.30am or 11.00am alternating with St James’, Dingwall
Open daily, Easter to September
Contact St Anne's Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.