St. Angus’s was built in 1888 as a private chapel by three local families: the Stewarts of Ardvorlich, the Carnegies of Stronvar and the MacGregors of MacGregor. The building is one of the most beautiful small churches in the Diocese.
At the altar is a beautiful reredos, featuring St Angus, St Blane, St Columba, St Ninian and the Annunciation.
11.15am Holy Communion during British Summer Time
09.45am Holy Communion outside British Summer Time
6.00pm Evensong on 2nd and 5th Sundays of the month
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.