Designed by George Mathewson in 1835; the façade is in Perpendicular Gothic style with buttresses and pinnacles. Impressive arcaded interior, with seating for 1,200. Outstanding 19th- and 20th-century stained glass by Mayer of Munich.
Sunday Mass: 11.00 am and 6.00 pm.
Weekday Masses as announced.
Open Mon 9.30am-3.00pm, Tues 12.30am-3.00pm, Wed 9.30am-3.00pm, Thur 12.30am-2.00pm, Fri 9.30am-2.00pm, Sat 9.30am-2.00pm
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.