Originally St Andrew’s United Free Presbyterian Church, built 1834-5, by William Gregan. Classical faÃ§ade given dignity by pilasters supporting a pediment and central tower. Its interior of yellow pine gives a lightness to any act of worship. Some of the stained glass windows, the font and vestibule table are War Memorials. The two-manual pipe organ was built in 1914.
Sunday: 11.15 am and 6.30pm in the Hall. On the first Sunday of each month is the Sunday Altogether (SAlt) Family service in the morning and in the evening is the Rest in God (RIG) reflective service.
Open by arrangement
Contact St Andrew's Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.