Simple Gothic church of chancel and nave with octagonal tower, replacing a cast-iron church. The chancel was built in 1888 and the nave added in 1919. A vestibule and hall were added in 1982. Heavily carved woodwork on pulpit, lectern and priest’s prayer desk. Lovely stained glass by Thomas Willement. A free-standing belfry was provided in 1995.
Sunday: 11.15am with an evening service on the third Sunday of the month at 6pm in the Church of Scotland in Weem
Open by arrangement
Contact St Andrew's Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.