Built as a temporary church in 1902, this wooden-framed building in a mixture of Arts & Crafts and Early English style reflects a warmth of tradition. Half-timbered with red roof and ridge tiles. Central panel of stained glass in west window dated 1960 by Felix McCulloch. 17th century German polychromed statue of The Madonna and Child to left of west window.
Sunday: 9.15 am
Open by arrangement
Contact St Andrew's Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.