Neat Gothic church in granite by James Gilbert, 1900. War Memorial carved by class of Gertrude Martineau.
Sunday: 11.15 am
Open by arrangement
Contact St Andrew's.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.