Perpendicular Gothic, rectangular plan 6-bay church with centrally placed tower on north gable end, by John Ingram 1836. Fine carillon of bells. Three-manual pipe organ 1872, painted organ screen. Extensive restoration programme completed in 1997.
Sunday: 11.00am (10.00am June to mid August)
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.