Hall church built 1924 and present church 1951, architects Noad & Wallace. The building has a steel frame, taking the form of a traditional cruck frame, and brick walls. Red sandstone facing matches the hall. Stained glass including a pair of windows by Susan Bradbury 1998.
Sundays: Holy Communion 8.30 am, Sung Eucharist 10.00 am, Holy Eucharist 3.30 pm (monthly), Evensong/Evening Prayer 6.30 pm (summer), 4.30 pm (winter); Wednesdays: Holy Communion 10.00 am; other services announced on website.
Open Sundays 8.00 am – 12.00 pm; Wednesdays 9.30 am – 12.00 pm
Contact St Aidan's.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.