St Adamnan's Church, Kilmaveonaig
Address: Ford Road, Blair Atholl, PH18 5SU
Local Authority: Perth & Kinross
An Episcopal chapel rebuilt in 1794 by John Stewart on the site of the old parish church of Kilmaveonaig 1591, and having belonged to the Episcopal Communion without a break since the Revolution. Enlarged 1899 by the addition of the battlemented Gothic porch. Lorimer reredos added 1912. Old bell 1629, from Little Dunkeld church.
Sunday 11.15 am; Occasional 6.00 pm
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.