Built in 1861 to a plain, rectangular design with large round-headed windows and a corbelled birdcage bellcote with small obelisk. Light and airy interior with gallery. Notable late Victorian stained glass windows by Ballantine and Gardiner. The building was refurbished in 1970.
Open by arrangement
Contact Springfield Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.