Standing by woodland just outside the policies of Southwick House, a stone church of local grey granite with dressings of red sandstone. By Peddie & Kinnear 1891, a mixture of Early Christian and Norman. Its crossing tower was derived from the 14th-century tower of St Monans Parish Church. Neo-Norman font by Cox & Buckley 1898 and a neo-Jacobean pulpit. Wrought-iron Arts & Crafts light fittings, once for oil lamps. Very fine late 19th-century stained glass by Baron Arild Rosenkrantz (1879-1964). Organ replaced in May 1999 with Ahlborn SL100.
Open by arrangement
Contact Southwick Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.