The church was built in 1801, architects William and Andrew Clerk, as a plain rectangular building with the pulpit in the centre of the south wall. In 1932, the interior was entirely refurnished and the sanctuary moved to the east wall. Stained glass by Blair & Blyth. A mortsafe outside the west door is an interesting historical object.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.