Typical church of the early 19th century, 1810 by William Stark. Session house added 1819 and hall in 1972. Stained glass in the east window depicting Christ with the symbols of Baptism and the Eucharist by John Blyth, 1984. A number of old records and photos are available.
Sunday 9.30 am.
Open Wednesdays 10am to 12noon late spring to autumn
Contact Saline and Blairingone Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.