The congregation was founded in 1916. The present building was opened in 1970. The sanctuary is of A-frame design with single-storey flat roof hall and ancillary rooms. Architect Alan Mercer. There is a striking 30ft-high mural painted in Byzantine style by Derek Seymour. The premises were extended in 1981.
Sunday 9.30am (Scottish Episcopal), 11.00am (Methodist)
Open by arrangement (Contact Martin Rogers firstname.lastname@example.org)
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.