Overlooking the Moray Firth, Rosemarkie Church was built in 1821. Rectangular with tall windows and a pinnacled square tower at the west end. Pitch-pine interior with galleries of 1894 by John Robertson; the pulpit incorporates the 1821 crown-shaped canopy. Congregation united with Fortrose in 1967 and services alternate between the two church buildings.
Sunday: 11.30 am in February, April, June, August, October and December, 6.00 pm in other months
Open by arrangement
Contact Rosemarkie Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.