Reston Parish Church
Denomination: Church of Scotland
Address: Main Street , Reston , TD14 5LD
Local Authority: Scottish Borders
Built in 1879, originally the building was a Free Church of Scotland. A simple rectagular building in Early Gothic style with a bellcote. The retention of the box pews is unusual.
11.00 am on 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month. On the 1st and 4th Sundays there is a service in Grantshouse Village Hall.
Open by arrangement
Contact Reston Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.