Renton Trinity Parish Church
Denomination: Church of Scotland
Address: Alexander Street, Renton, G82 4LT
Local Authority: West Dunbartonshire
Building originally constructed as Renton Old Parish Church 1892, architects H & D Barclay. United with Renton Union Church and Renton Millburn Church 1969. Has since been refurbished and upgraded. Five stained glass windows by Oscar Paterson, Glasgow 1912-22. The Church is currently linked with Bonhill Parish Church.
Currently Bonhill 10am and Renton 11.15am. Changes annually in September.
Open by arrangement
Contact Renton Trinity Parish Church.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.