QP’, an evangelical-charismatic church, is a changing church and recent years have seen significant growth which parallels spiritual renewal in the fellowship, preaching, ministry, outreach and worship. The church occupies two nearby sites: services are held in the Camphill Building at 20 Balvicar Drive and the offices are at 180 Queen’s Drive. The Balvicar Drive Church is a French Gothic building with a tall spire designed by William Leiper, 1876. The Camphill Building is designed in Romanesque style by McKissack & Rowan, 1887. The interiors of both buildings have been significantly modernised and renovated to make them relevant places for Christian worship and work in the 21st century.
Sundays: 10.30am, 6.30pm and 8.00pm
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.