First church commission 1879 for James A Morris, contemporary of Charles Rennie Mackintosh. Adept, light handling of Gothic forms, enlivened by Glasgow-style carving. Elegant spire with corner finials. Carefully chosen interior fittings include glass by Oscar Paterson.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.