Disruption church built in 1864. Gothic rectangle in pink granite with buttresses separating the windows in the side walls. Three-lancet window above pointed arched entrance. Clock- and bell-tower with square spire to the side. Egyptian style interior.
Sunday: 10.00 am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.