Known locally as ‘The Tin Kirk’, the building previously belonged to the Free Church of Scotland. Small, rectangular-plan corrugated-iron single storey pitched-roofed church of about 1920. The interior, still as built, is lined throughout with boarded yellow pine, timber pews and kingpost roof structure. A small and friendly congregation which warmly invites visitors to join them for worship. Access is by a footpath through a field â€“ it looks worse than it is!
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.