Consecrated in 1242, the foundations of the church date from the 12th century. The present building is of the 16th or 17th century and consists of a nave, with a gallery at the west end, and two aisles on the north side, the older called the Winton Aisle and the other the Saltoun Aisle. Churchyard with many interesting gravestones, offering houses, renovated carriage house, stables, harness room and cottage.
Sunday: 10.45 am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.