Address: Paxton, TD15 1TE
Local Authority: Scottish Borders
Opened in 1908, this was originally Mordington and Paxton United Free Church, and remained so until the union with the Church of Scotland in 1929. The church is a T-plan, Gothic gabled church with the porch in the centre of the front.
Plain interior with timbered wall panels, pews and polygonal pulpit.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.