Partick Methodist Church, Glasgow
Address: 524 Dumbarton Road , Glasgow , G11 6SN
Local Authority: Glasgow
Church and halls by W F McGibbon, opened in 1881, celebrated its 125th anniversary in 2006. The gable facing the street has a three-light window above five small round-headed windows and a square tower alongside. Good stained glass by Abbot & Co 1957. Fine organ by Forster & Andrews 1886., altered by H Hilsdon, around 1928
11.00am; occasional evening services
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.