On the site of a medieval church dating from before 1153. A characteristic Scottish 18th-century church with plain glass and white-washed walls, the present church was built in 1738 and enlarged to form a T-plan in 1874. Many fine 17th- and 18th-century gravestones. Continuo pipe organ by Lammermuir Pipe Organs 1990.
10.30am 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month
Open by arrangement
Contact Oxnam Kirk.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.