Our Lady of the Angels (RC), Goldie & Childe, 1862 Squat, apse-ended church with battered granite walls pierced by cinquefoils, and a deep, oak-barrelled keel of a roof; nice late 19th-century/early 20th-century stained glass. To west, twin-gabled former presbytery.
Sundays 2:00pm except 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month
Contact Our Lady of Angels.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.