Built and dedicated by the Lovat family in 1889 for the people of the area. Overlooking the lovely Loch Morar, it is built of local grey stone with a detached bell tower. Inside are interesting stained glass windows, including a recent one above the choir loft depicting the life of St Cumin. Open timbered roof.
Saturday Vigil Mass 6:00 pm
Contact Our Lady of Perpetual Succour & St Cumin.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.