Stone building by Archibald Macpherson opened in 1905. Sanctuary recently modernised. All windows are of stained glass and the walls of the sanctuary are covered in fine artwork, in gold leaf, depicting the events in the life of our Lord, corresponding to the Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary.
Sunday vigil 5pm, 11am. Holy day of obligation vigil 7pm, 10am
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.