Church and hall built in Gothic Revival style, H E Clifford 1900. Of local stone with a red tiled roof, squat tower with spiral wooden stair and roof turret. Extensions carried out in 1910 and 1935. Stained glass 1936-86 by Webster, McLellan, Wilson and Clark. Wood panelling 1900-35. Two-manual pipe organ, Hill, Norman & Beard. Embroidered pulpit falls 1993.
Sundays: 9.45am, 11.15am and 6.30pm (part year only)
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.