Oakshaw Trinity Church, Paisley

Oakshaw Trinity Church, Paisley

Denomination: Church of Scotland, United Reformed Church
Address: 1, Oakshaw East , Paisley , PA1 2DB
Local Authority: Renfrewshire
Listing: A
WEBSITE

Church Overview

Former Paisley High Church, built 1756 by John White, the steeple added 1770, renovated and extended during the 19th century. A rectangular classical church with galleried interior, the organ set under the tower. Stained glass by Ballantine & Sons. Outreach at the Wynd Centre, 6 School Wynd, Paisley.

Services

Sunday: 11.00am

Opening Arrangements

Open by arrangement

Access for partially abled  Induction loop for the deaf   Disabled WC refreshments

Image Gallery

Click image to open gallery.

Oakshaw Trinity Church, Paisley

Oakshaw Trinity Church, Paisley

Contact Oakshaw Trinity Church.

3 + 6 =

Disclaimer

The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.