Harled, T-plan church with belfry by Alexander McGill 1727. Two galleries added 1851. A remarkable number of the original fittings survive including the upper part of the 17th-century pulpit and the pilastered wooden frame of the Lothian Loft. Organ by Eustace Ingram, 1895. Good 17th-century gravestones including the amazing, ornamented Welsh family monument. Closed. Property for Sale.
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.