Built in neo-Gothic style of red Dumfriesshire sandstone by Stewart & Paterson 1934. Oak panelling and furnishings beautifully carved. Lovely stained glass by Herbert Hendrie (including chancel window of 1935), Gordon Webster, William Wilson and Sadie McLellan.
Sundays: September to May, 10.30am; June to August 9.30am
Wednesdays: September to June, 10.00am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.