The church, which seats 700, was built in 1901 on a steeply sloping site with the church hall and other accommodation under the church. Designed by William Mackintosh in early Gothic revival style in red sandstone with freestone dressings. Stained glass by Gordon Webster, St Enoch Studios, Isobel Goudie and William Wilson. Organ James F Binns 1903, altered by Rushworth & Dreaper 1980.
Sunday: 11.00 am
Occasional evening services as advertised in the local Press.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.