After the Disruption in 1843, the church was built with stones given and transorted by local farmers. In 1960 it was re-conditioned and in 1997 the vestry and choir-room were converted into a hall and a new vestry and toilets added.
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.