Mosspark Parish Church, Glasgow
Denomination: Church of Scotland
Address: 167 Ashkirk Drive, Glasgow, G52 1LA
Local Authority: Glasgow
The congregation was established in 1923 and the present church, designed by Thomson, Sandilands & MacLeod, was opened in 1929. Red sandstone church and halls with green slate roofs in Gothic style with Art Nouveau touches. Interior with exposed stone and an open decorative timber roof. White stone pulpit, communion table and font. Pipe organ by Binns.
Sunday 11.00 am
Open by arrangement
The information about churches in Scotland’s Churches Scheme has been provided by the congregations or taken from the Historic Scotland list and published sources, in particular, the Buildings of Scotland volumes and the RIAS Illustrated Architectural Guides. To contact this specific church please complete the Contact this Church form above. The information is not authoritative; please contact Scotland’s Churches Trust to let us know of any errors or omissions.